Terms and Conditions of Hire
Thank you for choosing Bella Viola; please read through the following terms and conditions of this hire agreement carefully.
*NB In these terms and conditions ‘you’ and ‘your’ is in reference to the HIRER as per the YOUR CONTACT DETAILS section of this hire agreement.
‘We’ and ‘our’ is in reference to Bella Viola, ABN 49443374001.
‘Property’ and ‘hire items’ refers to Bella Viola’s property for hire i.e.
- furniture-chairs, tables, arbors etc.
- décor-chandeliers, carpets, accessories etc.
- entertainment-musicians, DJ’s, singers etc.
1. An upfront deposit of 50% of the total hire value is required when making your booking.
Your final balance payment is due no later than 28 calendar days BEFORE your event for us to confirm delivery of our service to you.
If you are booking for an event less than 28 days away payment in full must be made immediately. Please note all monies once paid to Bella Viola are non-refundable and non- transferable.
2. The duration of hire and applicable charges covers the period between the nominated delivery and collection times and dates as per the YOUR EVENT DETAILS section of this hire agreement. The hire period must not exceed 24 hours without written consent from Bella Viola.
3. The hirer agrees to take full responsibility and care for all Bella Viola property whilst on hire from the time of delivery to collection. The good condition of all Bella Viola property is checked at delivery by one of our staff and should be returned by you in the same good condition when collected. At collection, if any Bella Viola property is not in the same good condition as at delivery, or if any of the hired items are missing or damaged the hirer will be charged the current full repair and/or replacement cost (including freight and overheads) for each and every piece of Bella Viola property affected.
4. Bella Viola’s property must not be removed from the event location specified on this hire agreement and needs to be stored in a safe, secure and dry location at all times.
5. The hirer uses the supplied hire items at their own risk. The Chiavari chair manufacturer recommends a maximum weight of 100kg per chair. Whilst on hire it is your responsibility to ensure all Bella Viola hire property is not subjected to loads in excess of 100kg. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure Bella Viola’s property is used in the manner for which it is designed. Chairs, tables, arbors etc. should be set up on stable, non-slip, dry and level ground surfaces only.
6. The hirer shall indemnify and keep indemnified and save harmless the Owner (Bella Viola) and the Owners’ servants and agents from all damages, suits, actions, claims and demands of every description whatsoever arising either directly or indirectly from the use or operation of the hire items, regardless of who is negligent.